PdfClerk is a desktop software for binding documents into bundles, automatically converting document references to links and applying header and footers derived from metadata.
PdfClerk is developed within the legal industry to create document assemblies for litigation more efficient, with higher quality and more features. The focus is to create standard and efficent workflows that can be reused from case to case.
- Automatically detect text that should be converted into links to other documents
- Advanced headers and footers based on metadata from file names or excel, like exhibit numbers, dates, page numbers etc
- Easily organize the order of the documents in a binder
- Links may be formatted with colors and highlighting
- PdfClerk can process all pleadings and exhibits in a case in one go
- Update existing binders with new stamps and bookmarks or split the binder by bookmark level
Bundle a pleading
PdfClerk will bind a pleading and its exhibits and automatically create links to the exhibits from where they are referenced in the pleading.
PdfClerk can extract exhibit numbers from the file name and insert it as stamps on each of the exhibits - either on the individual documents or in a bundle.
Build using Excel
PdfClerk can read and write files and metadata using Microsoft Excel format. This allows binders to be assembled using a powerful tool familiar to most people.
Update existing binders
PdfClerk can update existing binders with headers & footers and bookmarks based on metadata from existing bookmarks or Excel. PdfClerk can split a binder based on its bookmarks.